My Inglot Palette

Wednesday 12 August 2015

So I have wanted an Inglot palette for a while now but always put it off as who needs another eyeshadow palette hey (Well obviously I did!) so I finally caved and purchased my first one via the Inglot website and I'm now here to tell you all about it and my experience with purchasing it online...

 I first picked out the palette I wanted, I went for the EB which has space for 3x eye shadows and 1x blush. Then I searched through the different shades of eye shadows to find some everyday wearable shades I went with 395(Pearl), 342 (Matte) & 153 (AMC) and my blush is 55 AMC Blush.

My order arrived pretty quickly about 3-4 days later and everything was packaged beautifully with bubble wrap and the blush and eye shadows came in there own little bubble package. I had no breakages or anything. The shadows and blush are in a magnetic tin that just snaps into the palette and the magnetic lid on the palette is very safe and I have no issues with it falling off even if I was to put it in my makeup bag.
Top to Bottom - 55 AMC Blush, 153 AMC, 342 Matte & 395 Pearl. 
Above is the swatches of the shades I picked up, I am very happy with them all and they are just what I wanted for everyday use. They are all super creamy and pigmented and I cannot wait to start using it. My overall experience with Inglot was fantastic and I would purchase from them again. I just wish they had names instead of numbers so it was easier to remember the colours.

Have you tried Inglot products?

8 comments

  1. I haven't tried Inglot before which is weird because I've heard a lot of good things about them. I went in store once and I think as you said, the numbers instead of names through me off so I ended up not getting anything as I was a but overwhelmed!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's no good! But I totally understand when you see all the eyeshadow colours and the numbers it becomes a bit overwhelming and you cannot think properly. xo

      Delete
  2. I keep meaning to make an Inglot palette but keep putting it off! I probably won't for a little while since I've gotten so many new eyeshadows, but I definitely want to! The quality of their stuff sounds absolutely amazing. I love the shades you got!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the same as me haha it has taken me awhile but it finally happened and I caved :) Thanks I am loving them too they are great everyday shades for me. xo

      Delete
  3. I've always wanted to try Inglot! Thanks for sharing this! Great post!

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really do love Inglot although I have neglected my palette lately! I have a blush palette and a bigger eyeshadow palette. You could definitely use yours for travel, and use the shimmer eyeshadow as a highlight shade and the matte brown could double up as a contour as well! Very versatile shades you chose! The blush looks so pretty as well! I just wish they had shade names as I find the numbers really hard to remember.

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know and a brow powder, I am very happy with the shades I picked up. The blush looks lovely on. I totally know what you mean with the numbers I wish they used names as well. Thanks for reading lovely xo

      Delete

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh