Go To Winter Makeup

Monday 22 June 2015

So I thought I would do something a little different and show you guys what has been my current go to look lately for winter...


So the products I have been using does change up but this is roughly the look I have been going for. If you follow me on Instagram (@nicolesbeautybabble) you will know I am pretty minimal when it comes to makeup I love quick & easy and I tend to only use a small amount of makeup. Also just to clarify I am in no means a makeup artist this is just what I do and how I like my makeup. 

Products I used for this look is - 
1. Max Factor Primer
2. L'Oreal Infallible Foundation 
3. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
4. Designer Brands Eyeshadow Quad in Cocoa Brown
5. The Cosmetic Kitchen Blush in Acai Berry
6. YSL Touché Eclat 
7. Benefit Gimme Brows
8. Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara
9. Rimmel London Apocalips in Celestial

I firstly apply the primer all over my face and let that dry, then with my Real Techniques sponge I work in my foundation, apply the Touché Eclat to my under eyes, down my nose, Cupid's bow and my chin using my RT sponge I blend that all in. I then dust a bit of blush over my cheeks in a sweeping upward motion, Using the Hourglass palette I use the first powder to dust all over my face to set everything in place, the middle powder is used as a highlight just above my blush and the last powder I use as a slight bronze on my temples of my forehead under my blush and generally a little bit here and there haha.

For my eyes I always use a eyeshadow primer first as I have really oily eyelids and my absolute favourite is Nars, then I used number two in the DB eyeshadow palette and worked it into my crease to give my eyes a bit more definition (I have hooded eyelids as you can see so I tent to have to work on my crease a lot longer to get the look im after) then I applied number three all over my lid then went back in with the fluffy brush I used for my crease and blended that all together. Number four was used just to darken up the outer corner of my eye and number one I used in the inner corners and just under my brow as a slight highlight.

Then I applied my mascara, combed through my brows and applied the brow gel and put on a light coat of the Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial. I always finish my makeup with a setting spray and my go to at the moment has been MAC Fix+. Completed look below.


I hope you all didn't mind this as it is something a little different for me. Please leave me a comment below if you would like to more posts like this one.

Nicole xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh