Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Sticks

Thursday 16 April 2015

Another one of Maybelline's new releases in March were these Master Glaze Blush Sticks that I picked up from Priceline the same time I got the Maybelline Lip Pencils (review here)...

They only had four of these blushes at my local Priceline so I grabbed them all after debating weather I would use all the colours as I thought they might be a bit bold for me. I'm glad I picked them all up as I have found that you can blend them out beautifully into a sheer just pinched look or you can keep them looking bold and vibrant. 


As you can see from above there is a plum (Make a Mauve), a hot pink (Pink Fever), a nude pink(Just Pinched Pink) and an orange/coral (Coral Sheen) in the collection so there is pretty much at least one colour for everybody. 

These blush sticks are very creamy and a little goes a long way. I use my fingers to apply using a dabbing motion over the area on my cheek that I want the colour and I always start with a little bit then work my way up depending on how much colour I want. I have also used these as a lip stick and just patted the colour over my lips. I love how versatile these blush sticks are and how you can wear them sheer or bold.

What are some of your favourite cream blushes? Please leave me a comment below.

Nicole xo 


2 comments

  1. I didn't know Maybelline came out with a cream blush sticks, but they look so interesting! Just Pinched Pink looks great <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely and Blushed Pink is my favourite :) xx

      Delete

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh