Go To Skincare #2

Monday 30 March 2015

If you have read some of my older posts you would have seen my first post on a couple of the Go To Skincare products that I picked up if not you can check it out here, as I loved the products that I picked up and I was pretty excited to give some more of the gorgeous Zoe Foster Blake's skincare a go...

Properly Clean* - Is a cleansing moose that like all the Go To products smells amazing, I use a pump of this stuff a night and I love how it doesn't leave any residue behind on my skin after I have washed it off. My skin feels clean and fresh after I have used it and it is so gentle on your skin. It removes the left over makeup left behind and it hasn't broke me out or irritated my skin in anyway.

Face Hero* - My Hero! This stuff is the bomb.com I have been having a secret love affair with this little bottle (Don't tell my Fiance). I have never really been one for putting oil on my face as I'm naturally oily and who needs more oil right, wrong this stuff is amazing and I love how it has changed my skin for the better. I use this at night before bed and I have noticed that my skin looks brighter, less red and more plump. Face Hero just sinks into your skin and works it's magic, it smells divine and I have even noticed it reduces the redness in my pimples almost calms them down. One product that should be in everyone's skincare routine. 

Have you tried Go To skincare?

Nicole xo

* Products were gifted to me for consideration, all opinions are my own and I will always give my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh