Colour Pop Cosmetics Haul

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Colourpop cosmetics seems to be the new it brand at the moment, since the USA brand started shipping to Australia people's orders have been flooding my Instagram feed and naturally I had to check them out and make a little purchase myself...

My order took just under two weeks to arrive and it was packaged beautifully without any damage. I picked up 2x blushes, 6x eye shadows and 5x lippy stix. 


Above is the lippy stix I picked up, they are super creamy and go on easy. I'm not usually one for matte lipsticks but Lumière has become one of my favourites in a short amount of time the formula just seems to be so much better then any others I have tried.


I am so happy with the colours I picked up in the blushes and eye shadows and love how super pigmented they are! They have no fall out as they are like in between a cream and a powder the formula is so different to anything I have tried before and I have much love for them. The photo really does not do them justice they are so much prettier in person.

I think this is just the start of my Colourpop cosmetics collection as I'm so impressed with everything that I will be purchasing more.

Will you be purchasing anything? Or if you have please let me know in the comments what your favourites are. 

Nicole xo

2 comments

  1. Oh they look all beautiful!! I'm currently making a little list!! Lou xi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cannot wait to see what you get! I'm sure you will love them :) xo

      Delete

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh