COVERGIRL CG Smoothers BB Cream

Monday 1 September 2014

As you know I love me some BB cream so when I saw the COVERGIRL BB cream I quickly snapped it up to try out. I have not tried a great deal of COVERGIRL products and haven't really heard much about this BB cream so I thought I would give it ago and see how I liked it...



I have been using this BB cream for around two weeks now and have been loving it, It is easy to apply and it sinks into your skin beautifully. I still have the annoying shiny nose half way through the day but nothing is going to fix my oily girl problems, I just use a bit of powder to fix that problem.

*Makeup used for below picture.

The coverage I would say is light but you can build it up with a bit more product to adjust to the coverage you desire, It is very creamy when it goes on I usually apply with a damp beauty blender and get a flawless coverage for my skin. The lasting power I would say is around 6 - 8 hours, I applied my makeup at 6am noticed it starting to fade around 7 hours later but not totally gone. As mentioned above I only had to touch up with powder around lunch time.


The CG Smoothers BB cream has SPF 21 which is great for daytime wear and also claims to have 10 skincare needs in a single tube -

1. Natural Looking Radiance    
2. Sheer Colour                             
3. All Day Hydration                   
4. Improves Skin Elasticity     
5. Broad Spectrum SPF 21        
6. Blends Effortlessly
7. Lightweight
8. Helps Skin Feel Smooth
9. Covers to Help Instantly Improve Skin’s Appearance
10. Won’t Clog Pores

Overall I really do enjoy this BB cream and will continue to use it and would recommend it to anyone who likes a light coverage for everyday.

What are your favourite BB creams?

Nicole xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh