Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Monday 5 May 2014

Another really raved about product is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water...



I have read that the Garnier micellar Cleansing water is a dupe for Bioderma, now I have not tried Bioderma so I can not tell you my opinions on that. I purchased the Garnier micellar cleansing water after reading/watching a lot of reviews on it and thought well if everyone is saying the same thing it must be great!

This is the first micellar cleansing water product I have used and wasn't to sure what to exactly expect, my first thoughts were "have they just put water in the bottle and given it a fancy name?" but that is not the case.

On the bottle is states "Removes Make-up + Cleanses + Soothes - No rinsing"

I have been using this micellar cleansing water for about a month now and have been loving how it removes my makeup and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It does make my face feel a bit tight after use but not drying at all I love the feeling after use it just makes you feel clean.

I put the micellar cleansing water onto cotton pads and let them sit on my eyes for a bit before wiping off, it works wonders for taking off my eye makeup (non waterproof mascara). Then I usually use a facial wipe to take everything else off followed by another drenched micellar cleansing water cotton pad to go over and get rid of what ever else the facial wipe has not taken off. I then jump in the shower and cleanse my face as normal.

I really do love this cleansing water it has become a staple in removing my makeup, not only is the packaging so pretty (cannot go wrong with pink!) and it looks great on the bathroom counter the product inside is fantastic (it's not just water). I will defiantly be repurchasing this product when I run out and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good makeup remover.

You can get it from Priceline for $11.99

What is your favourite makeup remover?

Nicole xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh