Frank Body Scrub

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Another product I have been seeing everywhere is the Frank body scrub so I had to jump on that band wagon and get me some Frank!



I opted for the coconut & grapeseed over the original because I love coconut. On the Frank website it states - "I'll target cellulite, stretch marks, psoriasis, varicose veins, eczema and acne with roasted and ground arabica coffee beans. Then I'll moisturise and tone your skin with grapeseed oil, and use coconut oil to hydrate your skin and tend to any imperfections. I'll take coconut flakes, brown sugar, jojoba beads & sea salt and gently smooth your lumps and bumps, and use vitamins & minerals to work wonders from the outside in."

Now I have been using the Frank coffee scrub for around two weeks now on and off and I love the smell its a caffeine/coconut addicts dream it smells divine, I love how the scrub feels on my skin and after I wash it off I can still lightly smell the beautiful scent and my skin feels so soft and moisturised.


My partner has eczema on his arm and I have been using this Frank scrub on his arm as well and the pictures below show the results over 5 Days. We both are pretty happy with the scrub his eczema stopped itching after one use and started to lighten in colour after day two and now on day 5 it has almost disappeared. So I have been told to repurchase this scrub. If my manly man partner loves this scrub that has to be all the information you need as he doesn't let me put anything on him usually.


*Day one, before we started using Frank.


* Day Five, After using Frank.

I will be repurchasing this scrub not only for my partner but for myself as well. If you love a great scrub that smells great and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth then jump on the Frank band wagon you will not regret it.

I got mine from the Frank website here and the original is $14.95 and the Coconut & Grapeseed is $17.95.


Have you tried Frank?

Nicole xo




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh