Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm

Monday 26 May 2014

I really didn't like the sound of using an oil makeup remover on my already oily skin but I thought I would give it ago...
                                            *Not my photo - photo from Clinique website

Of course the first oil makeup remover I decided to try was the Clinique take the day off cleansing balm, as mentioned before I love Clinique products and I had read a lot about this cleansing balm before I bought it. Everything I had read/watched were great reviews and sounded very promising. So off to the Clinique website I went and purchased this little beauty, firstly the packaging is gorgeous the purple with the silver lid just looks sleek and glamorous.

On the website it states "Lightweight cleansing balm quickly dissolves stubborn eye and face makeups, including those with sunscreen. Transforms from a solid balm to a silky, fluid oil upon application. Cleans thoroughly, rinses off completely. Non-greasy. Non-drying. For all skin types."

I have been using this balm on and off for the past three months, it is a solid balm that turns to an oil cleanser when heated between your fingers, I rub it all over my face and it just dissolves my makeup. Easy to wash off and I believe it does a great job at removing all my makeup. Leaves your skin feeling clean/cleansed and is not drying or greasy (as I thought it would be).

Overall I will be buying this cleansing balm again once I finish, it does take awhile to finish the jar as you only need a little bit.

You can get the balm from the Clinique website here for $55.00.

What other cleansing balms/oil cleansers have you tried and loved?

Nicole xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh