Chapstick Day and Night

Wednesday 7 May 2014

With winter fast approaching and the weather here in Brisbane already starting to get cold my lips have started to need a bit more moisture to stop them from chapping....



I bought the Chapstick day & night pack to test out and hopefully relieve my chapping lips. This pack contains two lip balms one for day use (with SPF15) and the other a night treatment. The packaging is super cute and the angled tip on the tube makes it easy for application.

The Day lip balm has a very light scent to it hardly noticeable, glides onto your lips beautifully and leaves them feeling soft, moisturised and glossy. 

The night time treatment would have to be my favorite, I have been slathering this stuff on every night before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning my lips feel plump and moisturised. I don't know about anyone else but sometimes when I use a lip balm at night the next morning I find I have a residue on my lips (yuck!) but I do not get this at all from the Chapstick. 

I will definatley be repurchasing this pack the night treatment will be a staple on my bedside table and the day lipbalm I think is going to be great in summer.

You can get Chapstick from Woolworths and Priceline for around $7.99 a pack.

What is your go to chapped lip treatment?

Nicole xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh