Olay Fresh Effects - Long Live Moisture

Monday 14 April 2014

I have combination skin so I'm an oily mess, get spots and also now and then I have little dry patches (boo). So finding the perfect moisturiser is hard because I don't want anything that is going to add oil to me during the day or cause me to break out...



I bought this Olay moisturiser to test out as I had finished my clinique one (and the packaging is gorgeous!) I didn't know what to expect as I haven't herd anyone talking about it.

I have been using this moisturiser for over a month now and I'm happy to say that I love it. It's comes out almost like a gel so it's not thick it's very light weight and glides over your skin perfectly. 

I have not noticed any additional oil being added to my skin during the day and I have not had a break out (phew) so it's safe to say this moisturiser has been a friend to my skin. It has a very light scent but nothing noticeable and also has a sheen to it when it comes out but I have not noticed a sheen on my face once applied.

If your looking for a good moisturiser and don't want to spend to much then I would recommend checking this one out. I bought mine from Priceline for $16.99

What moisturisers do you love?

Nicole xo

2 comments

  1. This packaging is super cute! I think im going to try this out! I need a good moisturizer to carry in my bag when im on the go!
    Nice blog lovely!
    Dani xo | www.laceandlovexo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you will love it as much as I do. I carry mine with me such a great size and fits perfectly in my makeup bag.

      Nicole xo

      Delete

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh